Did you know that you can post bold text on Instagram that will make your profile, comments, and descriptions stand out? You can also use italics and other fun font styles. It’s really easy to do with our Instragram font generator. Just follow the steps below for bolding your text in Instagram.
1. Bolding Text in Instagram
- Go to our Instragram font generator.
- Enter your text in the “Input” field:
- Click “Copy” at the top right of the Output box or copy the text manually by right clicking or pressing “CTRL + C” to copy the text to your clipboard.
- Go to Instagram and enter whatever text you want to have that’s not bold.
- Paste the bold text where you want it.
The best part about bold text is that you can easily copy and paste them to other social media platforms besides Instagram such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
2. Other Ways to Bold Text on Instagram
There are other methods that people have recommended to bold text on Instagram such as using the Thai keyboard, but we have not had luck with any of these methods. We still recommend using our bold text generator above to quickly create reliable bold text and other fonts for your social media platforms.