How to Post Italic Text on Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
The best part about italic text (and all of the other Unicode text above) is that you can easily copy and paste them to social media such as Facebook or Instagram. You can watch this video to see how to use our italic text generator or read the steps below:
Follow these steps to post italic text on Facebook:
- Enter your text in the “Input” field above:
- Click “Copy” at the top right of the Output box or copy the text manually by right clicking or pressing “CTRL + C” to copy the text to your clipboard.
- Go to Facebook.com and enter whatever text you want to have that’s not italicized.
- Paste the italic text where you want it.
What Is Italic Text?
Italic text is one type of several obscure characters that can be generated above are characters that are created from Unicode. They are unique character codes that a computer is able to understand and look fun to human eyes. You can post them anywhere you post normal text including on social media, text messages, and even emails.
To use the italic text generator tool, just enter your text under “Input” and see the result under “Output.” The other text options you can choose from above include:
- Italic: Generate italic text.
- Bold Text: Create text that is bolded.
- Bold Italic: Create bold italicized text in serif and sans serif styles.
- Bold Cursive: Generate bold cursive font
- Cursive: Generate cursive font.
- Small Text: Create subscript versions of text ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵗʰⁱˢ.
- Small Caps Text: Create subscript versions of text in ᴬᴸᴸ ᶜᴬᴾˢ.
- Bubble Text: Create text that is ⓒⓘⓡⓒⓛⓔⓓ.
- Backwards Text: Generate text that is ꙅbᴙAwkↄAd.
- Upside Down Text: Generate text that is spɹɐʍʞɔɐq puɐ uʍop ǝpısdn.
To see what other Unicode text options are available, check out this demo site.
Where Can You Post Italic Text?
Italic text can be posted anywhere you would write or paste normal text. You can post it on social media in profiles, comments, or posts. It works great on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and more. You can even include it in text messages, emails, or other places where you post italic text.